Factory Town is Now Available on Steam!Process raw materials, automate production, and optimize transport systems to sell goods and grow a quaint village into a machine-powered city.
ABOUT THIS GAME
Your goal is to build a thriving village in the wilderness, equipped with a wide selection of food, clothing, tools, books and magical artifacts that you produce from raw materials.
Work units can help you move goods between production buildings and markets, but it will be necessary to automate as much workload as possible using mechanical transport systems. Use a combination of gravity chutes, conveyor belts, railways, pipes, sorters and filters to route goods around the map so they can be processed and sold.
As your income grows, you can explore new technologies to improve your supply chains and advance your civilization. There are no enemies or hunger to worry about here, so you can enjoy carefree logistics to maximize production and happiness.
- Play on eight built-in campaign maps with unique objectives or create your own custom/random map from scratch
- Create complex logic systems with gateways, triggers, and filters to make sure resources get to the right destination
- Steam Workshop features allow you to customize rules and even create new items
- Unlock magical technology to boost your production buildings to absurd performance figures
- Terrain creation tools to shape the world according to your needs
- Creative mode/sandbox will allow you to build any huge factory you want