Guide: How to change a player's card in Battlefield 2042 - all about badges, titles and backgrounds
One of the innovations of Battlefield 2042 is player cards, familiar to everyone who plays some modern shooters (for example, Apex Legends).
You need such a card not only for self-admiration — any other player can see it and thereby learn about your skill and your strengths.
We tell you how to set up your card and how to get improvements for it.
How to change a player card in Battlefield 2024
The player's card is located in the lower right corner of the main menu and consists of several changeable elements:
We tell you how to get each of these elements.
How to get badges for a player card in Battlefield 2024
Badges can be earned for killing with various types of weapons, using special skills of specialists, weapons, as well as killing and assisting with various types of transport. The more such actions you perform, the more the badge is pumped (from bronze to blood-red).
Next, we list the specific actions for which you can receive badges.
1. Actions of specialists:
- destruction and detection of enemies with the help of the Casper drone;
- murders with a Dozer ballistic shield;
- destruction of shells with the help of the Irishman's defensive system;
- healing allies with a pistol and rebirth with the help of Falk;
- detection and assistance in detecting enemies while playing for Rao;
- murders and assists with Rosier's smart explosives;
- murders committed from a height by McKay;
- dealing damage with Boris's turret;
- replenishing the reserves of allies and their rebirth by an Angel;
- detection of enemies using the Soldering sensor.
2. It's easier with badges for weapons — the more you kill from any gun, the more you pump the badge. To get a bronze badge, you need to make a total of 30 kills.
3. Actions related to equipment for which you can get a badge:
- resupply from an ammunition crate;
- detecting enemies using the sensor;
- destroying opponents with grenades;
- smoke grenade throws;
- replenishment of health with the help of a first aid kit;
- destroying enemy vehicles with C5;
- destruction of enemy vehicles with anti-tank mines;
- causing damage with incendiary grenades;
spawn allies, etc.
4. The next category of actions that open the icons are the murders that you commit while in various modes of transport. It makes no sense to list here, because for the murders of each (whether it's a plane or a car) they give a badge.
How to get titles for a player card in Battlefield 2024
Titles, as well as badges, can be obtained for specific actions in the game.
1. Titles awarded for single player combat actions:
- "Fresh blood" - kill 10 enemies while not in transport.
- "Weapons of mass destruction" - destroy 5 aircraft using ground transport in one match; destroy 10 ground modes of transport from ground transport in one match; drive 5 km in ground transport.
- "Winged Warrior" - destroy 10 aircraft while in an airplane during one round; commit 100 kills from an airplane; fly 10 kilometers.
- "Maestro of Malware" - detect 100 enemies using the Rao Cyber Warfare kit within one round.
- "Predator" - kill 42 enemies in one match.
- "Bounty Hunter" - make 5 headshots in one life; 15 headshots from a distance of more than 300 m.
- "Merry Rider" - kill 10 enemies while you are in the car.
- "Killing Machine" - make 12 melee kills in one round; kill 5 enemies in melee in one life.
2. Titles that are awarded based on the results of teamwork:
- "Ace" - capture 25 targets on air transport; commit 25 kills and assists on air transport.
- "Eagle Eye" - detect 200 enemies per round; help detect the enemy 200 times.
- "Distributor" - to update the stocks of 1000 teammates; to update the stocks of 50 teammates in one round.
- "SUV" - capture 10 targets in one round while in the car.
- "Battle Angel" - raise 25 teammates in one round; restore 3000 health units per round; raise 10 teammates on points in one round.
- "Machinist" - to restore 5000 units of damage inflicted on transport.
3. Titles that can be obtained on certain maps and in special modes:
- "Flag Bearer" - capture or destroy 5 targets;
- "Earthing" - achieve 25 goals in the "Breakthrough"; capture 4 goals during one round of the "Breakthrough".
- "Vintage Warrior" - win once on each of the classic cards;
- "Martial Arts Expert" - win 10 "Breakthroughs"; make 10 successful evacuations; win 10 "Captures".
- "Dataminer" - pick up 5 drives in the Hazard Zone.
- "Fuse" - neutralize 50 targets; arm 50 targets.
- "Early bird" — 10 successful withdrawals; withdraw 50 data drives.
- "Escape Master" is to make a successful escape from the Hazard Zone, during which none of the team members will die.
- "Survival Expert" - play 74 rounds.
- "Architect of War" - defend 40 targets in one round in "Capture"; capture 10 targets in one round of "Capture".
- "Experienced veteran" - win at least one round on each of the game cards.
4. Other titles:
- "Old soldier" - for pre-order.
- "New Shooter in the area" is the default title.
- "Battle-Hardened" — become the best player of the match 10 times.
- "Absolute Legend" - get 50 badges.
How to get backgrounds for a player card in Battlefield 2024
Here the principle is the same — to receive a card, you must fulfill a certain condition.
- For pre-order.
- Install 5 pieces of equipment using the Irishman's kit; destroy 15 shells with the Irishman's defensive system.
- Summon 5 boxes of equipment while playing as an Angel; help with supplies 10 times while playing as an Angel.
- Reach the fifth level by playing for Rao in Hazard Zone.
- Reach the fifth level by playing as an Irishman in Hazard Zone.
- Overcome 500 meters with McKay's harpoon; kill 5 enemies using McKay's sight.
- Reach the fifth level by playing as a Dozer in Hazard Zone.
- Reach the fifth level by playing as Boris in Hazard Zone.
- Reach the fifth level by playing as Casper in Hazard Zone.
- Reach the fifth level by playing as McKay in Hazard Zone.
- Reach the fifth level by playing for Sundance in Hazard Zone.
- Reach the fifth level by playing as an Angel in Hazard Zone.
- Reach the fifth level by playing for Pike in Hazard Zone.
- Restore 200 health points with the Falk Pistol.
- Kill 2 enemies using Dozer's ballistic shield.
- Detect 10 enemies with Casper's drone; destroy 5 vehicles with Casper's drone.
- Kill 3 enemies with Boris's turret; restore 300 health units with Boris.
- Kill 2 enemies with Smart Sundance explosives; deal 200 damage with a Sundance cluster grenade; deal 250 damage to enemy vehicles with smart explosives.
- Reach the fifth level by playing for Falk in Hazard Zone.
- Help detect 15 enemies with the Soldering sensor; detect 15 enemies with the Soldering sensor.
- Detect enemies with the Rao kit.
- Make 3 kills from all the light machine guns (LCMG and RKR-BP).
- Make 3 kills from semi-automatic machines (DM7, VCAR and SVK).
- Make 3 kills from all pistols (M44, G57, MP28).
- Make 3 kills from all submachine guns (PP-29, MP9, K30 and PBX-45).
- Complete 3 kills from all universal weapons (DM7, VCAR and SVK).
- Complete 3 kills from all assault rifles (M5A3, SFAR-M GL, AK24 and AC-42).
- Make 3 kills from all sniper rifles (SWS-10, NTW-50, DXR-1).
- Fly 2 km each on MV-38 Condor and Mi-240 Super Hind.
- Destroy 3 transport units each on the M1A5 and T28.
- Cover 2 km by boat on LCAA Hovercraft and MAV.
- Cover 1 km on civil transport.
- Destroy 3 vehicles each on the F-35E Panther, SU-57 FELON, AH-64GX Apache Warchief and KA-520 Super Hokum.
- Destroy 3 units of transport with EBAA Wildcat and 5 each on M5C Bolte and LATV4 Recon.
- Make 3 kills and assist on MD540 Nightbird.
- Deal 200 damage each with a fragmentation and incendiary grenade; throw 10 smoke grenades.
- Destroy 15 enemies with an electromagnetic grenade.
- Deal 100 damage each with the CG Recoilless M5 and FIM-33.
- Replenish 250 health from the first aid kit, 10 ammunition from the supply box; use three armor plates and self-heal 3 times.
- Deal 100 units of damage to enemy vehicles with an anti-tank mine and C5.
- Get level 83.
- Get level 98.
- Play 5 rounds of Hazard Zone.
- Visit the launch site at the Cosmodrome.
- Visit the highest point on the Kaleidoscope.
What's Your Reaction?