BlizzConline 2021 Opening Ceremony Announcements
Blizzard showed the first day of BlizzConline, a live show instead of the canceled BlizzCon 2020. In two days, there will be streams dedicated to the company's various games.
The most important statements were made at the opening ceremony.
Here is the entire list of major announcements:
- The premiere of Diablo II Resurrected is a remaster of the classic with improved graphics.
Classic gameplay with 3D, updated videos and sound, cross-progression, 4K resolution support (2160p), improved interface and updated seasons.
- The Rogue (one of the Diablo IV classes) Trailer.
You can customize her into an archer or a cloak-and-dagger rogue.
- World of Warcraft Classic welcomes The Burning Crusade.
Blizzard’s revival of the old-school experience.
- World of Warcraft: Shadowlands is preparing for a major content update - Chains Of Domination.
What's new: zone Korithia, City of Secrets, raid to Torghast: the Sanctum of Domination, dungeon Tazavesh, the Veiled Market, Flying.
- Hearthstone is entering the next year of development with major changes - Forged In The Barrens.
Free core set of cards made up of classics and over 20 new cards.
- The 90s classic is reborn as the Blizzard Arcade Collection (on PC, Switch, PS4, and Xbox One).
The Lost Vikings, Rock n' Roll Racing, and Blackthorne.