Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown became the most popular game in the series, beating the result of Ace Combat 4
Bandai Namco has revealed the release date of the 2nd Anniversary Update for Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown and the sales results of its arcade flight simulator.
The release of the free DLC, published on the occasion of the two-year anniversary of the last game and the twenty-fifth anniversary of the entire series, will take place on January 19. The authors will present several new skins and emblems for fighters.
Worldwide sales of Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown exceeded 2.5 million copies. Game producer Kazutoki Kono said that "seven" was the most successful in the Ace Combat series, beating the fourth part.
The list of the most popular games in the Ace Combat series is as follows:
1. Ace Combat 7 : 2.64 million+
2. Ace Combat 4 : 2.64 million
3. Air Combat : 2.23 million
4. Ace Combat 5 : 1,802 million
5. Ace Combat 3 : 1,164 million
6. Ace Combat 2 : 1,092 million
7. Ace Combat Assault Horizon : 1.07 million
8. Ace Combat 0 : 0.792 million
9. Ace Combat 6 : 0.7 million
10. Ace Combat X : 0.476 million.
11. Ace Combat Advance : 0.1 million.
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown is now available in the library of the Xbox Game Pass subscription service.
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown is playable on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC (Steam).
The trailer of the anniversary updates: