PlayStation launched a vote for the best game of 2021
The awards for the best game of 2021 are determined solely by the choice of players, so vote for the most favorite games for Sony PlayStation.
Sony invited gamers to vote for the best game for PS 5, PS4 and PS VR of the outgoing 2021 in 15 different categories:
- best new character;
- best narrative;
- best use of Dualsenses;
- the best multiplayer;
- the best sports game;
- better use of accessibility features;
- the best demonstration of graphical capabilities;
- best art direction;
- best musical accompaniment;
- best reissue;
- independent game of the year;
- the best game of the year for PS VR;
- the best game of the year for PS4;
- the best game of the year for PS5;
- the most anticipated game of 2022+.
Based on the nominations and their candidates, it turns out that the title of the best game of 2021 will primarily be fought for:
- Back 4 Blood
- Battlefield 2042
- Call of Duty: Vanguard
- Death loop
- Far Cry 6
- Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut
- Hitman 3
- It Takes Two
- Psychonauts 2
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
- Resident Evil Village
You can also vote for the best studio — there are several candidates in each category, but no one forbids you to enter your own version. Additionally, it is noted that "The best Reissue" is a new category, which includes both remasters and full-fledged remakes.
The reception of votes has already started and will end on December 13 at 11.59pm.
What's Your Reaction?